Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Post-birthday Swag

So some people actually used the Wish List for once... go you people. Thanks to John and Mark for good stuff from Amazon.

The Wife, bless her, gave me moolah so we can finally buy a new computer. So I'm keeping an eye on Dell's current deals, so we can save us some money. The Wife wants a flat screen monitor - who am I to argue with her?

Got some cool DVDs, thanks to The Wife and Becky & Jeff - "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels", "Hellboy: The Director's Cut", and (yay!) The Star Wars DVD Set. Heather also sprung the LEGO Millennium Falcon on me, which I'd all but rationalized away as something I didn't need. It's friggin' cool. Parsons got me New Spring (the prequel novel for the Wheel of Time series), Heather's parents got me a really nice blue sweater (warm and soft) and lighthouse mugs to go with our lighthouse collecting theme (someday I will post pictures), and Ike & Val gave me Superman and Batman figures (woo!). Also got a bunch of gift cards from my sister and the parents with which I will be buying more books, DVDs or software for the new computer.

We went to Red Robin for dinner, where I combined the Monster Burger (two patties of Red Robin-y goodness) with the Royal Red Robin Burger (burger with a fried egg on top). Man that was good, but not something I need to be eating very often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

moon phase