Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Good Ol' Days


Picked this baby up from artist Vince Martin just yesterday (okay, so I haven't gotten the art yet, but it arrives tomorrow). That's the Juicer Chainsaw from the RIFTS: Juicer Sourcebook, in case you were wondering. I have another piece coming as well, but no scan for it.

Man, I loved RIFTS. You could do just about anything with that setting. You want to play a futuristic cyborg who doesn't believe in magic? No problem. Mutant dog? No sweat. Sex addict who is incidentally the daughter of a god and an Atlantean super magic user? Absolutely.

I had a meathead Juicer ("Name's Dodge. Max Dodge.") who used one of the chainsaws shown above. He wasn't that bright, but he was a lot of fun to play (both times I got to use him). He was the inspiration for my Aberrant character Flare, who got a lot more play time.

I should've given Flare a chainsaw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

moon phase