Thursday, June 10, 2004

Talky stuff

Heather and I found a new grocery store recently - not a new chain or anything, just a new place that's closer to home. We found it while going to the library we just found. I really, really like Columbia, but man is it difficult to find things when you don't already know where they are. The area is gorgeous, though; we keep finding new parks and such. It's a great place to walk around - I think we're going to start walking to some restaurants and cafe-type places more in the summer.

Why won't anyone sell me a Carrier page? Is that so hard?

One of the managers is pissing me off at work. I don't like working for lazy people who delegate everything - don't people realize that's not the mark of a good manager?

Anyway, just babbling. More to come.

Fogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

moon phase