Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Comedy Classic

Bill Cosby, Himself

Was just thinking about this one the other day, since it's on my Wish List (not so subtle hint). It's a comedy routine that's more than 20 years old and it still never fails to amuse me.

Some quotes, shamelessly stolen from IMBD.com:

"So I go to the refrigerator and I get the damned BACON and the SAUSAGE, makin' breakfast at six o'clock BLAM in the MORNING, and then I GRAB THE - you have to be careful with eggs."

"Dad is great! He give us the chocolate cake!"

"I've always heard about people having a conniption but I've never seen one. You don't want to see 'em. My wife's face split. My wife's face split and the skin and hair split and came off of her face so that there was nothing except a skull. And orange lights came out of her hair and there was glitter all around. And fire shot from her eye sockets and began to burn my stomach and she said, 'WHERE DID THEY GET CHOCOLATE CAKE FROM?'"

Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

moon phase