Monday, August 15, 2005

Gray Hair

I've had this discussion with others every so often, but the gist of it is: I've never found a gray hair before. Now, it's important to note that I don't really care about them and so I've never gone looking, but every time the Wife informs me that she found another one and named it Michael, I tell her that I've never found one.

So, as a result of the head shaving, my hair is growing back more or less uniformly all over my head. (How my sideburns grow faster than anything else is a mystery I leave for the ages)

I found several gray hairs. So there. I'm getting old, or whatever.

(Incidentally, the 30th approaches - the once-prophecied "fat 30-year-old dork" will finally be coming to pass)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh holy crap! I had almost forgotten about the "big fat 30 year-old dork." Dude, that guy was such a tool.

He called you that like 8 years ago, too. That's what's so funny about it.

Ahhh, college neighbors.

August 15, 2005 9:30 AM

 
Blogger Fogger said...

Yup - I had just recently turned 21, as I recall.

August 15, 2005 9:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is correct. I was approaching my 21st and it was around the same time you turned me to the Dark Side with amaretto sours. Bastard! I could still be an almost 30 drug-free virgin if I hadn't been friends with you. ;)

August 15, 2005 1:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

moon phase