Thursday, February 23, 2006

Keep forgetting to post this

A few weekends ago my wife Heather went down to visit her friend in Virginia. I didn't go, partially because I was working, and partially because of the odd requirements of her friend's roommate.

The roommate has a rule that no men are allowed to sleep in the apartment overnight. For any reason. Period. So despite the fact that Heather and I are married, I'd have to get a hotel or find somewhere else to stay if I wanted to visit.

Does this strike anyone else as odd?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, is this friend of Heather an adult or a not? Sounds like a pseudo-adult to me.

Is there a rational (or not-so-rational) explanation for this rule?

February 24, 2006 3:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmm. Is there a reason behind this? I'd think there would have to be, but I can't imagine what kind of reason one could possibly have to have such a broad, unbendable rule.

February 26, 2006 11:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

moon phase