Thursday, June 28, 2007

Now Reading (Late June '07)

Where I share with my dear readers (all four of you) what I've read since the last time.

  • Now on my way through the Vorkosigan Saga by Lois McMaster Bujold, a few of which I've read before. Currently reading Memory (and I started with The Warrior's Apprentice, which I suppose means I cheated).
  • Read Galactic North by Alistair Reynolds. His Revelation Space books are always entertaining, although it's extremely difficult for me to pick one up and remember character names from previous books, for some reason. Very much what I'd describe as Hard Gothic science fiction.
  • I can see the influence that Superfolks has had on comic books just from the little I've read, but I'm finding it extremely difficult to pick up and read more than a chapter at a time. Odd, since it's written in a simplistic style that would seem to lend itself to quick reading, but it's having the opposite effect on me. Can't get into it at all.
That's it - not much reading this month, I've been busier than usual (or so it feels, anyway). Or I'm forgetting something. Or both.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

moon phase