Thursday, February 10, 2005

Episode III

Okay, so I'm actually getting excited for ROTS, having seen all of the preview figures and the teaser trailer (and some not-so-preview stuff) at some of the websites out there. What I've read about the plot (minimal) seems like it'll be pretty good, what I've seen with regards to characters and ships looks awesome (the Arc Fighter may be my favorite prequel vehicle once it comes out), and I've not seen ANYTHING that looks like it's gonna be lame.

However, all of the preview stuff for AOTC looked really good too, and there weren't any shots of that ridiculous factory scene, or the 3PO head-swap, or the angst-ridden romance scenes, or...
I hope this one doesn't suck. I really do.

Do you hear me, Lucas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

moon phase