1.Your Name: Mike Fogg.
2. Age: 30.
3. Favorite Comic book? The first 12 issues of The Authority.
4. Favorite Movie: Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back
5. Favorite Song: U2 "Where the Streets Have No Name"
6. Favorite Band: U2
7. Worst Superhero costume?: Of the well known people, Martian Manhunter. More obscure characters, probably someone like Tyroc. There's plenty of bad ones to pick from, though.
8. What is the first comic you ever read? G.I. Joe #5
9. Favorite Writer? right now: Warren Ellis, in comics.
10. Favorite Penciler? Bryan Hitch.
11. Skankiest superheroine? Oracle. She's a such a slut in that wheelchair.
12. Favorite Superhero? Jenny Sparks. Except she's not.
13. Favorite Supervillian? Mark Millar. He's Scottish.
15. Marvel or DC? DC, no question.
16. Which Comic Book Movie do you want to see most in the future?: JLA! So much potential. Of the announced ones, probably Iron Man.
17. How many years have you been collecting? 18, I think.
18. Do you have a complete run of any series (if yes list the series)? Only in trades.
19. Which cancelled series do you wish would come back? What If ... ?
20. Favorite superhero costume? Dr. Manhattan's.
21. If you could have any superpower which one would you want and why? Flight, because it'd just be cool
. The ability to survive in space would be nice as well, because then I could fly into space.
22. Favorite Comic Book Movie so far? X-Men.
23. Best Mini Series Ever? Watchmen.
24. If you could only have 1 comic book issue which one would you choose? The next one.
25. Favorite Cover artist? Adam Hughes.
26. Favorite Movie Genre? Science fiction.
27. Top 3 favorite websites? Newsarama, Chris's Invincible Super-Blog, Mike Sterling's Progressive Ruin