Now Reading (September '07)
Missed July, August and much of September - honestly, it was yesterday's Robert Jordan post that reminded me.
- Finished the Vorkosigan Saga back in July.
- Read a few of the Xeelee Sequence books by Stephen Baxter - Vacuum Diagrams and Timelike Infinity. Can't find Raft, Flux or Ring, sadly.
- Re-read a LOT of graphic novels over the summer: Astro City, Grant Morrison's JLA and New X-Men, Warren Ellis's run on The Authority, Fables, Preacher, Rising Stars, and others I'm sure I'm forgetting.
- Trying to make my way through Ken McLeod's Fall Revolution and Engines of Light books, and I'm discovering that his style just doesn't work for me.
- Read Coyote and Coyote Rising by Allen Steele; waiting for Coyote Frontier and The Tranquility Alternative. Not what I was expecting, but good. Quite good.
- Found a copy of Empire by Orson Scott Card at Half Price Books and re-read it; good stuff.
- Just started Julian May's Saga of Pliocene Exile series - not far enough in to have an opinion.
- I know I'm forgetting some, but if I can't remember them they probably weren't worth noting.
Labels: Now Reading